Casa Al Tronco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Probably the best place we will stay during our 4 month trip in South America. We felt like part of the family for 5 days (originally only booked 2 nights) and if we ever happen to be in Sucre, Bolivia again, we will definitely be staying here. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great place to stay, wkth fabulous views of Sucre from our room. Very helpful and friendly owner. One of us became unwell and she was very concerned and helpful with our wellbeing. ”
- 07 Jun 2012 Robert
- “ Al Tronco, while located a short taxi ride from the city center, was the in the perfect location for a relaxing 2 days in Sucre. My girlfriend and I loved our stay at the gorgeous Casa Al Tronco and will be recommending this hostel to anyone passing through Sucre. Amazing views and amazing service, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. ”
- 22 Dec 2011 Nathan
- “ We both had stomach complaints and Ebo and Tania were incredibly kind and helpful in making us feel as comfortable as possible. It was a home from home, with great comforts. I would not recommend it to young party animals, however, as it is a quiet , reserved accomodation. Certainly the best we've stayed in. PS. Fun for us is friendly atmosphere and undisturbed peace when we want it! ”
- 08 Apr 2011 Joan
- “ Very cosy, clean accommodation with superb views over the city. Easy walk into the city center. Clean nice common kitchen as well. Hosts are excellent, and they will provide you with all information you need about Sucre. With a smile. Would highly recommend! ”
- 06 Apr 2011 Susanne