Casa Angel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel! Good location, cheap, simple but good breakfast (eggs your way, (white) bread, bananas, coffee, cerals), nice atmosphere, great to hangout at the rooftop at night with other guests, and the breakfast/lounge area is also very nice for socializing. You can cook for yoursef and buy beers (and cake!) from the common fridge. The only minus I have is the food, which they don't serve every day, but when I was there they had a Sundy barbeque at the rooftop. The burgers were horrible! ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Gunnhild Norway
- “ incredibly well located: just away from main areas but close enough to amble down to places of interest. staff incredibly helpful and friendly. clean and tidy with comfortable rooms and bathrooms were excellent. breakfast was great and shared areas nice. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Clean. Good wi-fi. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Really quiet! ”
- 28 May 2014 Melissa USA
- “ A very nice hostel. It´s a beautiful, short walk to the Zoccalo. Not that far to ADO and van station. The breakfast is very tasty - you even can decide how you like your eggs ;) ”
- 17 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Excellent place. Conny is very helpful and a very nice person. She will help you a lot! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Good place to meet travelers. Solid breakfast. Helpful staff that suggests things (films, live music) to do each day. I liked the location – very close to beautiful Santo Domingo. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Ann USA