Casa Angel Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved staying at this hostel. It's super clean (probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed at) and the staff are super friendly and helpful. The location is great--it's quiet but there are tons of good cafes and bars nearby, and it's within walking distance to everything. The breakfast is amazing: fantastic made to order eggs and fresh salsa, w/ bread, cereal, fruit, etc. The beds are comfortable and the rooftop patio is great. Made lots of friends here. Highly recommend this place! ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Totally recommend it. Nice location, good atmosphere, everything was really good !! ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is the first hostel I've stayed in in Mexico. I was in a room of three, which was okay, a little cramped. The mattress covers just cover the top of the mattress, though actually everything was clean. Breakfast was eggs & hotdogs, bread, margarine, jam, Tang, ok coffee. One night there was a movie but it was in the dining room reception area, and the noise from people cooking & talking made it impossible to hear. But overall not too rowdy. Short pleasant walk to the Zocalo. Can book tours. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Pauline USA
- “ I stayed at the hostel with my best friend for a couple nights and had a great time. It was clean, fun and breakfast was great. Staff were very helpful on making our life easy in regards to points of interest, tours and transportation. I would go back for sure!! ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Alexis Mexico
- “ The hostel was very well kept, clean and cute. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and goes out of their way to accommodate you. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Karly USA