Casa Azul Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great pleace to be in Porto Alegre ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ If you want a HOSTEL, then go somewhere else, as it is a bar ... with some rooms and bathrooms upstairs. Dorms not very clean, bathrooms are just OK (less pressure and you can't call this a shower anymore ..). Only good thing is the location and the kitchen / lounge area upstairs. Worse is the girl working there, never met a person so arrogant and unfriendly in my 4 months travelling in South America ... she is useless. Breakfast was also very poor ... not worth the money, go somewhere else. ”
- 13 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great staff— helpful in any way possible. Ceiling leaked a little after the 2 days of rain. Men's restroom was significantly better than the women's restroom. ”
- 27 Dec 2012 Brittany