Casa Babylon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was good. staffs were very friendly and helpful. didnt liked scary paintings on the wall Kitchen, bed, ensuite and common toilet, hot showers .. for me it was satisfactory ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ One of my all time favorite hostels! It is a very charming old world style building with good sized rooms and plenty of toilet and shower facilities. The staff were excellent and helpful especially Pia and Oliver is a great cook and a natural for a good conversation. I will recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a nice place to relax on the terrace, walk to the sights and have a glass of wine at the end of the day. Good job Casa Babylon! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome hostel !!! Great people and welcoming staff. They cook delicious homemade food and have a very relaxed and open atmosphere ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's ok, but the bathroom facilities is limited. If a lot of people will be lodging, you will end up in a line. Breakfast is really boring. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ very good place to chill out in a friendly atmosphere ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Aurelie
- “ I was the only women, so they gave me a hole room even that I just payed for the mixte one. Really nice! ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Gisele Brazil