Casa Babylon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the hostel for a night. I booked a bed in a room for 6 people but luckily I was there alone. It was probably dead season in Malaga. The breakfast is usual for all hostels in Spain (coffee, toasts, jam). ”
- 16 Mar 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Nice place, good value for money ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Roel Netherlands
- “ Everything was good. staffs were very friendly and helpful. didnt liked scary paintings on the wall Kitchen, bed, ensuite and common toilet, hot showers .. for me it was satisfactory ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea