Casa Babylon Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great vibe, gorgeous building, decent location, clean bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, awesome common areas (indoors and outdoors) and generally just a great, chill vibe about the place. ”
- 26 Sep 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ A lovely hostel to stay in. More like a big house, and has a friendly and homely atmosphere. So many cool decorative touches around the place. ”
- 25 Sep 2017 Anonymous England
- “ I really liked this hostel. The location was good, not too far from the city cetre and the beach and the atmosphere was excellent. The kitchen was suprisingly clean. One girl had trouble with "mosquitos" in my dorm thogh but the staff handled that well, pesticides and a full refound to the girl. I sleept in the dorm for seven nights and never had any trouble. Even though I travelled as a single girl I never felt unsafe in the neighborhood. Will definitely come back! ”
- 20 Aug 2017 Anna Cecilia Sweden
- “ Hostel is located in a beautiful building. Staff was exteremly helpul and friendly. I wish I stayed there more days. I recommend it to any backpackers visiting Malaga. ”
- 04 May 2017 Ewelina Poland