Casa Bellavista Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is ideal but the rooms are quite cold, although this seems to be pretty standard for hostels in the area. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ it would be a little noisy at weekend due to the bars outside. the breakfast is simple but ok. ”
- 07 Nov 2011 Anonymous
- “ el hostel esta muy bien, nos ha gustado mucho y esta totalmente recomendable ”
- 09 Oct 2011 Anonymous Spain
- “ Great little place. Very clean, friendly staff and a great location. However, there is absolutely no sound proofing at all. If you happen to be placed in the double room off the main lobby it is JUST like sleeping in the main lobby (with music blaring from the morning until about 11:30pm.) Ear plugs won't help. Just something to keep in mind for light sleepers... We changed hostels after a few days since we had trouble sleeping due to the ruckus in the lobby due to the location of our room. ”
- 26 Aug 2011 Agnieszka