Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to rail and bus station (for walking), and the staff were very friendly. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This was an awesome hostel. The staff was awesome, and if you'd had a full day, they make home made dinner everynight from scratch and throw in a mojito or sangria for the fun of it. The building it's self is weird and cool. The only thing I would say could use improvement is the wifi and the price. This is the cheapest hostel in Cadiz but it's still kinda expensive. But more or less I'd say it was worth it! ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Abbey USA
- “ everything was fine, just one point to mention: for breakfast it's just red an yelllow jam provided so you rather bring your own breakfast. And be aware that the kitchen and the common romm close at midnight so you have to be quiet or go out:) ”
- 04 Nov 2012 Anonymous Germany