Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to stay. Clean, quiet, and just 5 mins walk to town. ”
- 28 May 2013 John Ireland
- “ We were staying in the main house in the upper part and it was simply a dream. We were travelling the world and never got so much value for money. A nice bathroom, a kitchen, clean beds and lots of space, and to top everything we had a great terrace with a hammock. Since Casa Caribe is around 400 meters outside of puerto viejo, it is very quite and nevertheless a short way to the village. We've seen very little of the owner, but that did not matter to us. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Beautiful place and lovely owners, we were very sad to leave. Would go back anytime. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was an amacing place and a welcoming community. The people running Casa Caribe are so warm and friendly. They made this experience one we will remember for ever. We highly recommend this hostel, and we will be back on day. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Viktoria Norway