Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to stay. Clean, quiet, and just 5 mins walk to town. ”
- 28 May 2013 John Ireland
- “ We were staying in the main house in the upper part and it was simply a dream. We were travelling the world and never got so much value for money. A nice bathroom, a kitchen, clean beds and lots of space, and to top everything we had a great terrace with a hammock. Since Casa Caribe is around 400 meters outside of puerto viejo, it is very quite and nevertheless a short way to the village. We've seen very little of the owner, but that did not matter to us. ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Beautiful place and lovely owners, we were very sad to leave. Would go back anytime. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada