Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked my stay there because the staff was so kind and helpful. When I first walked in, I was not impressed with the laundry and suitcases in the hall, but other aspects of the hostel made my stay excellent. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Darlene USA
- “ Nice atmosphere! Close to everything and especially for Central station. Good and chip place for staying in Sydney!)) ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Kseniia Russia
- “ I tested many hostels in Sydney and always came back here. The staff is awesome and really helpful. Good value for money. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I stayed at the hostel for 5 days! And it was amazing! Really close to central station! 5 min walking! The price was quite cheap compare to the other hostel on those dates!! They made a a free bbq !! If u wanna feel what is a real hostel! This is the HOSTEL!! Such an amazing staff!! Especially the italian girl call kim!! I hope to come back in the future!! Miguel from spain ”
- 28 Dec 2013 miguel Spain