Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a really nice stay. Not the newest place but really clean and fresh! Nice staff and a cozy atmosphere! ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Evelina Sweden
- “ In downtown, can walk anywhere you'd like. Nothing special about staying inside the hostel besides free wifi and a TV while waiting to go out. Hard to locate from street. Parking is not free and is limited to 2 hours, but my friend and I managed on a weekend ($1.50/hour). Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, cool art on the walls, and secure rooms. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Lindsey USA
- “ people who staying with, like 2 people. I strongly recommend! But the person who is traveling alone, look for another one! ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Reception opens at 9am on Saturdays and Sundays, even though all their info says they open at 8am. This was frustrating since I got there early and there was no sign at the door telling me that. I waited outside for an hour wondering if they had forgotten about me and if I needed to find a new place to stay. It was nice that they had free washers. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous USA