Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Casa Central looks pretty bad when they drop u off by the door because the house is a bit demolished.But me,as a quite demanding guest found the place clean,on a really great location and compared w other hostels in Sydney well equipt.The kitchen is spacious,the rooms have fans which is absolut must in this heat and it was calm and cheap.I would recommend it to anyone! ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The kitchen and common area are cozy so it is easy to meet people. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a very quiet place, I like the fact that is not a party all time place, so if you are travelling its very good. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Juan Esteban Argentina