Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my first time staying with this hostel and unfortunately on my arrival, the reception is unattended for around 15min. Bad first impression. Other than that, cleanliness is good, staffs are friendly, good facilities, security is average and the location is great. This hostel is better than some other hostels that I have stayed before. However, for a single private room, the price is a bit on the high end, for a hostel grade. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ I had a really nice stay. Not the newest place but really clean and fresh! Nice staff and a cozy atmosphere! ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Evelina Sweden
- “ In downtown, can walk anywhere you'd like. Nothing special about staying inside the hostel besides free wifi and a TV while waiting to go out. Hard to locate from street. Parking is not free and is limited to 2 hours, but my friend and I managed on a weekend ($1.50/hour). Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, cool art on the walls, and secure rooms. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Lindsey USA