Casa Central Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In downtown, can walk anywhere you'd like. Nothing special about staying inside the hostel besides free wifi and a TV while waiting to go out. Hard to locate from street. Parking is not free and is limited to 2 hours, but my friend and I managed on a weekend ($1.50/hour). Friendly staff, clean bathrooms, cool art on the walls, and secure rooms. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Lindsey USA
- “ people who staying with, like 2 people. I strongly recommend! But the person who is traveling alone, look for another one! ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Reception opens at 9am on Saturdays and Sundays, even though all their info says they open at 8am. This was frustrating since I got there early and there was no sign at the door telling me that. I waited outside for an hour wondering if they had forgotten about me and if I needed to find a new place to stay. It was nice that they had free washers. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I liked my stay there because the staff was so kind and helpful. When I first walked in, I was not impressed with the laundry and suitcases in the hall, but other aspects of the hostel made my stay excellent. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Darlene USA
- “ Nice atmosphere! Close to everything and especially for Central station. Good and chip place for staying in Sydney!)) ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Kseniia Russia
- “ I tested many hostels in Sydney and always came back here. The staff is awesome and really helpful. Good value for money. ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland