Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's near the river, there are super market and restaurant in the square under the room. But the mattress is little soft. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice staff, not the same hostel professional staff but very genuine venetian. Recommended for its position (5 min walking from access to venezia by train/bus/car). Helpful when they are asked... ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Emanuele Italy
- “ The host was a lovely little Italian lady. She didn't have great English but knew enough with gestures to let us know what we needed. Very cute, authentic Venitian experience. Excellent location on a canal with restaurants underneath. Staying at Casa Chiumento really made the experience for us. A little hard to find the front door at first as you need to walk through a little tunnel. Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Mark Australia