Casa Cortina Trapani
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a pleasent suprise..we booked this apartment but for some reason ended up getting a beautiful apartment in casa santa..only 3000m from old town trapani. Salvortore was a great bloke and could not help us enough...deffo will use this mans services again...ciao ciao see you again in August ”
- 04 Apr 2014 claire England
- “ We expected one bedroom and a shared kitxhen, instead we found an apartment for three with a nice little courtyard, in the middle of old Trapani but very peaceful and quiet. It was very nice to be able to cehck in so early at 11.30am. The shower was reliably warm, the kitchen well-stocked and there even is a washing machine and air conditioning. And this for a very affordable (hostel) price. I cannot really find fault at all. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ the service was very friendly and extremly helpful. as a plus communication in english was very good. helpful in finding good parking for the car and good restaurant. location is in the very heart of the old town, with supermarket across the road and a lovely baker next door. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany