Casa Del Sol Mexico
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice staff. Rental bikes! Personal muy amable. Aquiler de bicis ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Perhaps The Noisiest Hostel I’ve ever been at (35 years, 120 countries). Owner’s dog and four neighbor dogs bark *all* day long – 5 a.m. until past midnight. Siesta impossible. Loud techno-bad-music plays from 8 a.m. until as long as they want to play it (no music curfew, no quiet time at this place - ever). Trying to sleep here is like trying to sleep in the middle of a very bad night club. Good beds, ”
- 22 Feb 2014 Marc USA
- “ Nice location, easy to reach from the central ADO bus station. Not very convenient thatched roof huts, not water proof, rain leaked through to drop on me by night. Bathroom clean but a couple of cockroaches in there. A hippie atmosphere suitable for those into it, not much my forte. The housekeeper a bit rubber, not easy to have him around when needed. Passports must be given to the housekeeper and returned when leaving, I was not very comfortable about leaving my passport with someone. Tulum is reall ”
- 15 Jan 2012 Thomas Canada