Casa Di Alfredo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Spitting distance from the walls of Siena. It's an old house but they're clean and organized. The breakfast is your typical Italian breakfast with all sorts of pastries, dairies, and meat. I thought the staff was competent and nice. I read a lot of reviews on how mean one of the ladies were but we didn't see that there. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel just opposite porta camolia.Take bus to siena get down last stop piazza GRAMSI walk towards port camolia cross the road hostel is right there, Breakfast best we had on our entire trip to Italy. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous India
- “ In general, it was a nice place to stay - close to the Old Town & the bus station. I stayed at a private room with a shared bathroom - it was fine. Good breakfast every morning. Regarding disadvantages - the room never was cleaned for the whole week I was there, nor the towels were changed. Some stuff (an older lady) was pretty rude when I came to pay for the hotel and ask some questions. Also, even tho some stuff spoke English, when I tried to call them - always replied "we don't speak English" ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia