Casa Di Alfredo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staing in separate house for 3 rooms with one shared bathroom and kitchen was great. Very clean shared places! Breakfast was served in garden. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Spitting distance from the walls of Siena. It's an old house but they're clean and organized. The breakfast is your typical Italian breakfast with all sorts of pastries, dairies, and meat. I thought the staff was competent and nice. I read a lot of reviews on how mean one of the ladies were but we didn't see that there. ”
- 11 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel just opposite porta camolia.Take bus to siena get down last stop piazza GRAMSI walk towards port camolia cross the road hostel is right there, Breakfast best we had on our entire trip to Italy. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous India