Casa Di Alfredo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel just opposite porta camolia.Take bus to siena get down last stop piazza GRAMSI walk towards port camolia cross the road hostel is right there, Breakfast best we had on our entire trip to Italy. ”
- 26 Sep 2013 Anonymous India
- “ In general, it was a nice place to stay - close to the Old Town & the bus station. I stayed at a private room with a shared bathroom - it was fine. Good breakfast every morning. Regarding disadvantages - the room never was cleaned for the whole week I was there, nor the towels were changed. Some stuff (an older lady) was pretty rude when I came to pay for the hotel and ask some questions. Also, even tho some stuff spoke English, when I tried to call them - always replied "we don't speak English" ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Great value to stay right outside the city center. About a 20 minute walk to the Piazza del Campo. Friendly staff, good sized clean room, nice view, bathroom not en-suite but very accessible. Will definitely stay here again and will recommend to friends. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ In digits: 7.5, but it can be 8.5 in case a bit more effort is put inside a breakfast quality and kitchen facility. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It is hard to find but everthing was okey except the woman that there works. She never laughed. The breakfast was nearly perfect.It was the best breakfast that I have ever eaten in hostel. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Very pleasant place to stay. Comfortable beds, very home-y atmosphere. Extensive breakfast in the morning. Great location, on the edge of the city and very close to the train station - though it could use more clear directions on how to get from the station to the hostel (IE, take the escalator up through the shopping center, rather than exit at the bottom of the hill near the buses). ”
- 10 Mar 2013 Matt USA