Casa Familiar Ochoa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It´s a guest house, very clean and confortable, around 20 minutes walk to downtown. I would come back again! ”
- 26 Mar 2012 Anonymous Brazilian
- “ The owners are a wonderful couple that took great care of us and made us feel like family. ”
- 28 Jul 2011 Blake
- “ Very homely place at affordable prices. The owners are very welcoming and make you feel at ease. Certainly a worthwhile place to stay. Even though it is not at the main plaza, the place is really walking distance from the main plaza. ”
- 06 Jul 2011 Sachin
- “ The family who run the location are friendly, helpful and the hostal is clean. I had my own private bathroom, was provided clean lines and a clean towel for my stay. Will visit again when I am in Cusco. ”
- 26 Jun 2011 Jennifer USA