Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ They are not honest about prices. They require you to pay about 15 % additional to the price hostels.com offered. Not even when I showed them my invoice from hostels.com did they do anything to honor the price hostels.com offered. They simply said they were sorry but that the site was wrong and that they needed more money to cover certain mysterious tax they don't know how to justify or explain to you. It's a very nice and clean hostel with a great location. It's a shame they aren't honest. ”
- 4 January 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Excellent! Located 2 blocks away from Reforma Avenue. Clean and great Mexican XIX Century Atmosphere. Staff is kind and I was able to park my car inside the hostel for free. I recommend this hostel. ”
- 31 December 2011 Anonymous
- “ Casa Gonzalez is located in Mexico City's Zona Rosa, five minutes from the central Insurgentes Meteo stop, two blocks from a mercado where you can buy groceries, fruits, vegetables, and magnificent flowers and food. The entrance gate requires a key to enter. In the large courtyard are white wrought-iron chairs and tables under sun umbrellas for sitting and eating, a foutain where birds bathe. A magnificent stained glass window dominates the dining room. The atmosphere is colonial. The room where we stayed ”
- 8 December 2010 Heladia