Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location to Casa Batllo and Casa Mila. Less than a block away from the metro stop on the main line. The 6 private room was super spacious and very clean. The 6 dorm was clean, but a little cramp. Lockers didn't fit every lock. Homemade paella and sangria were delcious. Breakfast has a good variety and the homemade bread is really good. The terrace out back is perfect for breakfast and relaxing in the sun. There is only one 2 person elevator, so the higher levels were a bit harder with bags ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing experience to be in there. They have a very chilled out atmosphere at the breakfast like a college and they have got tables outside to enjoy a coffee while smoking. The room was beautiful, well maintained and the view of amazing - the diagonal. Anytime you come to the balcony, it will uplift your mood immediately. A must go, will visit this place again and I highly recommend this. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Sushant India
- “ I had an amazing time at Casa Gracia!! It's nicely located near high-end shops and public transportation, so you can get around. A number of tourist attractions are within walking distance as well. The entire staff was friendly and warm, and they even allowed me to have breakfast the day I checked in (the breakfast is amazing! The best I've ever had at any hostel by far!) Great facilities and cleanliness. Loved that they held dinners and music each night. Can't recommend this place enough!!!! ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the hostel, everyone was super friendly and nice, but they should work on spreading plugs throughout the room. Also, it could be loud early in the morning, but other then that, I would definitely stay at the hostel again! ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Vanessa USA
- “ Too much noise from other people staying at the hostel. Other currencies are accepted by the credit card machine but later rejected by the hostel. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Chile