Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At 2pm, on december 12 2015,a black woman staff who was helping us to check in the hostel in front of restaurant was VERY unfriended us !!!!!!!!! ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The Casa Gracia is well situated. The staff is very kind and polite and helpfull. The rooms are simple but they have all you need, we had a room with shower, it was all new an very clean. A kitchen is provided where one can cook one´s own meals, there is everything you need, even basic spices!!! There are very comfortable comon rooms and a beautiful veranda in the first foor.. If we come back to Barcelone we will stay at Casa Gracia!!! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ The kitchen was pretty well equipped, but it was hard to know how the system of belongings worked; if something was yours, you had to write your name and checking out-date on it, but many things didn't have that, like the spices and pasta. The staff should write "for anyone" or something like that on those. Also, there was a major problem with the larm system, which I think was very, very bad and uncanny. They tested the fire alarm in the Middle of the night, without telling anyone, and when w ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anna Sweden