Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had an amazing time at Casa Gracia!! It's nicely located near high-end shops and public transportation, so you can get around. A number of tourist attractions are within walking distance as well. The entire staff was friendly and warm, and they even allowed me to have breakfast the day I checked in (the breakfast is amazing! The best I've ever had at any hostel by far!) Great facilities and cleanliness. Loved that they held dinners and music each night. Can't recommend this place enough!!!! ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked the hostel, everyone was super friendly and nice, but they should work on spreading plugs throughout the room. Also, it could be loud early in the morning, but other then that, I would definitely stay at the hostel again! ”
- 14 Nov 2014 Vanessa USA
- “ Too much noise from other people staying at the hostel. Other currencies are accepted by the credit card machine but later rejected by the hostel. ”
- 15 Sep 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Beautiful hostile with AMAZING staff. Best breakfast out of any hostel and even hotel i've stayed at in Spain. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It´s the best i stayed in Barcelona. Best location at Paseo Gracia, close to Plaza Catalunya. Cool Design. Cool Athmosphere. Small, but good Breakfast included. Amazing kitchen to use. Amazing Convivence area with Acoustic Guitar, PCs, internet. Beatiful arquiteture. The only complain: too small bed and realy noisy if you are there to rest. I would stay there again! ”
- 28 Mar 2014 Pablo Brazil