Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At 2pm, on december 12 2015,a black woman staff who was helping us to check in the hostel in front of restaurant was VERY unfriended us !!!!!!!!! ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The Casa Gracia is well situated. The staff is very kind and polite and helpfull. The rooms are simple but they have all you need, we had a room with shower, it was all new an very clean. A kitchen is provided where one can cook one´s own meals, there is everything you need, even basic spices!!! There are very comfortable comon rooms and a beautiful veranda in the first foor.. If we come back to Barcelone we will stay at Casa Gracia!!! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Annemarie Germany
- “ The kitchen was pretty well equipped, but it was hard to know how the system of belongings worked; if something was yours, you had to write your name and checking out-date on it, but many things didn't have that, like the spices and pasta. The staff should write "for anyone" or something like that on those. Also, there was a major problem with the larm system, which I think was very, very bad and uncanny. They tested the fire alarm in the Middle of the night, without telling anyone, and when w ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Anna Sweden
- “ This will be an amazing hostel once it is complete. Great staff. Awesome location with easy Metro access and right at the top of Passeig de Gracia. Our room was amazing. 5th floor with a balcony en suite. Frosty AC cool original roaring 20's style. High ceilings. Beautiful!!! They made no mention that they were under construction and as a result felt like I waaaaaaaay overpaid. We heard drills and saws at ungodly hours especially in Barcelona. Shoulda been given us a discount. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA