Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As with everything in Venezia, it was a little pricier than the other 3 hostels we've stayed at in Italia. But the beds were very comfortable, and the house itself was absolutely gorgeous with a cute garden out back where we had our breakfast. The location was okay, but again, as with every location in Venezia, its difficult to navigate at first because of the winding alleys. Still we enjoyed a lovely two nights' stay with the kind staff at Casa Mimma! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Difficult to find with directions from hostel, but otherwise very nice. Man at front desk was very accommodating in letting us leave our bags in the lobby after we had checked out before we caught our train that evening. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Claire USA
- “ Me and the lady that received me at first could not communicate verbally since she only speaks their native language. The room was huge and it had air conditioning, i had wifi, the bath was so clean and taking a bath there was completely pleasant. I will definitely stay there if I ever go back . The breakfast can be taken in the back side of the building and the weather was so perfect that I felt like if I was in a five stars hotel ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica