Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So much space and perfect location to sightsee and catch the train! Loved the inner patio and room. Breakfast is European style - bread, butter, jelly, and coffee. Shared bathroom is tiny, but there's a sink in the room and even plenty of space for a trundle bed or two. Staff was courteous, if brusque, and everything was very clean and neat. Luggage storage before and after was available and much appreciated, though perhaps not super secure (we used travel locks to be safe). Very calm space. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hard to find the the hostel when coming from the train station. We had to get help from a local because the "street" we needed to go down was unmarked. We know other guests had similar issues, maybe a sign directing people down the proper alleyway would help alleviate that issue? Not sure if that's something you can do easily. The hostel decor is dated, but comfortable. We were happy to have shampoo, soap and towels in our private room as well as air conditioning. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wifi in rooms did not work. Nise quiet stay. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA