Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never been to Venice before, so it was a little hard to find, ended up calling Walter from a local plaza and he walked down to escort us back. After that we were fine, very nice back yard. The TV was old CRT 12” that did not work. Not a big deal because were not in the room very much, just a point that every things should work since you are paying for it. Also you need to pay in cash.... ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Douglas USA
- “ This place was lovely & very reasonable for Venice accommodation. It wasn't the best in terms of facilities & atmosphere but it's clear about that it's villas & doesn't have a kitchen ect so can't really complain. Very close to the St Lucia station & not in the midst of the frantic tourist areas which is nice. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ it's hard to judge, because Venice is so expensive and a bargain is a bargain. it's an okay place, clean and that's what matters. hard to find but that's part of the Venice experience. you can't open the windows for fresh air because of the mozzies - insect screens would be good. the breakfast was a basket of bread/toast slapped on a table outside, with sachet spreads, end of story. that was crappy and they could do much better. but overall okay for the price. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Christine Australia
- “ A bit hard to find initially but as we found out, most streets in Venice are! Took us a while to find it. Casa Mimma is very clean, laid out just like the pictures. Its proximity to the St Lucia station made it very easy to go back. The street is quiet and safe. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Se encuentra a pocas cuadras de la estación Sta. Lucía (aunque resultó complicado encontrarlo) y también muy cerca de muchos sitios de interés. El hostel es lindo y muy limpio. Tiene muy pocas habitaciones, lo que lo hace un lugar tranquilo. Las facilidades son escasas, no tiene cocina ni sector común (sólo dos mesitas). Y el encargado es amable y correcto, pero no brinda ningún tipo de información turistica ni del hostel en sí. No aceptan tarjeta de crédito ni dólares. ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Argentina