Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hard to find the the hostel when coming from the train station. We had to get help from a local because the "street" we needed to go down was unmarked. We know other guests had similar issues, maybe a sign directing people down the proper alleyway would help alleviate that issue? Not sure if that's something you can do easily. The hostel decor is dated, but comfortable. We were happy to have shampoo, soap and towels in our private room as well as air conditioning. ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wifi in rooms did not work. Nise quiet stay. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ As with everything in Venezia, it was a little pricier than the other 3 hostels we've stayed at in Italia. But the beds were very comfortable, and the house itself was absolutely gorgeous with a cute garden out back where we had our breakfast. The location was okay, but again, as with every location in Venezia, its difficult to navigate at first because of the winding alleys. Still we enjoyed a lovely two nights' stay with the kind staff at Casa Mimma! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Difficult to find with directions from hostel, but otherwise very nice. Man at front desk was very accommodating in letting us leave our bags in the lobby after we had checked out before we caught our train that evening. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Claire USA