Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Me and the lady that received me at first could not communicate verbally since she only speaks their native language. The room was huge and it had air conditioning, i had wifi, the bath was so clean and taking a bath there was completely pleasant. I will definitely stay there if I ever go back . The breakfast can be taken in the back side of the building and the weather was so perfect that I felt like if I was in a five stars hotel ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Never been to Venice before, so it was a little hard to find, ended up calling Walter from a local plaza and he walked down to escort us back. After that we were fine, very nice back yard. The TV was old CRT 12” that did not work. Not a big deal because were not in the room very much, just a point that every things should work since you are paying for it. Also you need to pay in cash.... ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Douglas USA
- “ This place was lovely & very reasonable for Venice accommodation. It wasn't the best in terms of facilities & atmosphere but it's clear about that it's villas & doesn't have a kitchen ect so can't really complain. Very close to the St Lucia station & not in the midst of the frantic tourist areas which is nice. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia