Casa Nativa Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Casa Nativa. The owner has great suggestions for food and nightlife and is very friendly. He even has suggestions for things to order on the menus and all his recommendations were great things I might not have thought to order. Everything is really clean, the kitchen is well stocked, I would shower without worries and without flip flops, there is free wifi, there are huge lockers for your stuff (no need for your own lock). I had a great experience. ”
- 22 Oct 2013 Kelli USA
- “ The staff are very friendly and very helpful ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really liked it! Carlos the owner and Carlos the night staff were both very friendly and helpful. The location was great. The beds are small, especially with your luggage stored at the bottom of the bed... but it's a hostel, so I expected it! Showers were small and not hot, if I remember, but it's bloody hot in Cartagena, so who wants a hot shower anyway? I loved it, and would totally stay again! ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada