Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed staying here, and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality (cleanliness and attractiveness) of the room. The host was very helpful and the breakfast in the morning was good. There isn't much space to meet and talk with other travelers, so I suppose the only low mark is that the "atmosphere" is a bit lacking. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a great place to stay. Breakfast was above average and we really like the croissants and selection. A very short walk from the train station and not very far to the harbor and the ferry. We had a great lunch just buying a bottle of wine, some bread and cheese and sitting on the rocks at the mouth of the harbor. David, the proprietor, is well connected with the local community: don't hesitate to ask him questions, he really did enjoy our joy at discovering Marseille, his home. ”
- 12 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I've booked the deluxe room, which is very comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. The room is spacious and I especially like the model design of the bathroom. The guesthouse is highly secured, whereby there're digitallocks at the main wooden door, as well as 2nd level gate lock. It is very much value for money, as total price for B&B is very reasonable. The host is very nice and helpful. There's a shared kitchen also for the guests, so we can always enjoy to have a cup of coffee/tea. ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Ide