Casa Verde Limon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good hostel. The location is amazing, the breakfast is solid, the restrooms clean and the beds comfortable. I did think the room floor was a little dirty but other than that, it was a great experience. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ nice little homy place, floor creaks, and kitchen a bit scruffy. but nice atmosphere. good price ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a nice hostel with a social vibe. The rooms were really cold, and there was no hot water in the showers all the time. Would still recommend this place for stay in valparaiso. Note that the price-quality ratio in valparaiso seems to be generally lower than in other areas of chile. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous Finland