Casa Verde Limon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was good and clean, the staff friendly but the area where it's located may not be the safest in Valparaiso. Every night there was a large group of drunk people right in front of the hostel (in plaza 'el descanso', ironic name btw) playing music and screaming more or less until 4am when the police came. It really was like a routine because it did happen every single night. Choose this hostel if you're interested in parting all night long because if you want to sleep early look further ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Chile
- “ exellent hostel, but every night music at the plaza in front of the hostel - so sometimes it`s impossible to sleep ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Torsten Germany
- “ Peter really knows hes wines! Very good christmas dinner / party also! ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Teemu
- “ Really good hostel. The location is amazing, the breakfast is solid, the restrooms clean and the beds comfortable. I did think the room floor was a little dirty but other than that, it was a great experience. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ nice little homy place, floor creaks, and kitchen a bit scruffy. but nice atmosphere. good price ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA