Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff, Chris and Randy, were off the charts. This place was wonderful and could be considered a four star hostel as far as my standards are concerned. The atmosphere is pleasant and I felt secure at all times. It is definitely a value for your money. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed the homey atmosphere and casual furnishings. The building has a very authentic, traditional feel and is very much within walking distance to the historic tourist area. Wif-fi worked great. Staff is very knowledgeable of the area and things to do. The outdoor cats are very welcoming and easy to get along with; they definitely add to the ambiance. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Booked 4 months prior to arrival because it was memorial day weekend and we are travelling on a strict itinerary. We arrived for check in and the staff had no record of our booking even though we paid a deposit and had the confirmation number and email from them. No apology, just told they had no room. Told us to try down the road at a friend's hotel so we went there and it was a complete dive but we were desperate and town was fully booked so they took us for twice what it was worth. Joke ”
- 25 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand