Casa Yoses Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was absolutely AMAZING! Fie (?) and Inesse were so helpful and friendly! Unfortunately the place is a little run down and didnt give too good of a vibe, but it was still a good experience! ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Maxime Canada
- “ GREAT PLACE WITH VERY HOSPITABLE STAFF. OTHER THAN A FEW STEPS TO CLIMB TO GET TO RECEPTION, EVERYTHING IS GREAT! BREAKFAST IS A BIT WEAK, YET VALUE FOR THE $. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cool looking place. We visited before high season and got a room to ourselves. Has a bar beside it which a lot of people were hanging out in. Open courtyard area attaches the two. Everything is well decorated. We only stayed one night but we liked it very much. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Christine Canada