Casa Yoses Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ GREAT PLACE WITH VERY HOSPITABLE STAFF. OTHER THAN A FEW STEPS TO CLIMB TO GET TO RECEPTION, EVERYTHING IS GREAT! BREAKFAST IS A BIT WEAK, YET VALUE FOR THE $. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cool looking place. We visited before high season and got a room to ourselves. Has a bar beside it which a lot of people were hanging out in. Open courtyard area attaches the two. Everything is well decorated. We only stayed one night but we liked it very much. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Christine Canada
- “ We really loved Casa Yoses! Informative, extremely helpful and very friendly staff. Simple but good breakfast with cereals, fruits and pancakes. Our room was big, clean and bright. Perfect for young backpackers! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Emma Sweden
- “ Very good experience. Actually on my way back there tomorrow. A great place to stay in San Jose, safe neighborhood with restaurants, groceries and the bus station nearby. Lois and Liam are great hosts! Thanks! ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Jason USA
- “ What a great place, I would have stayed longer if I could. ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Pedro Chile