Casa Yoses Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was absolutely AMAZING! Fie (?) and Inesse were so helpful and friendly! Unfortunately the place is a little run down and didnt give too good of a vibe, but it was still a good experience! ”
- 21 Feb 2015 Maxime Canada
- “ GREAT PLACE WITH VERY HOSPITABLE STAFF. OTHER THAN A FEW STEPS TO CLIMB TO GET TO RECEPTION, EVERYTHING IS GREAT! BREAKFAST IS A BIT WEAK, YET VALUE FOR THE $. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very cool looking place. We visited before high season and got a room to ourselves. Has a bar beside it which a lot of people were hanging out in. Open courtyard area attaches the two. Everything is well decorated. We only stayed one night but we liked it very much. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Christine Canada
- “ We really loved Casa Yoses! Informative, extremely helpful and very friendly staff. Simple but good breakfast with cereals, fruits and pancakes. Our room was big, clean and bright. Perfect for young backpackers! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Emma Sweden