Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Brilliant place! We only stayed one night but wold love to have stayed longer. lovely atmosphere, very tolerant of my two young kids. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Jane England
- “ Cozy hostel with a very homely feel to it. Staff were friendly and helpful. Saturday night BBQ was amazing, highly recommended! Good place to stay both in a group or as a solo traveler like me. Would stay here again if I ever wanted to go to Faro. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Such an awesome place! Staff was so much fun! Highly recommend this place! ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Taylor
- “ This place is great, highly recommend it if you are tasty using in faro. Faro is a small port side town and there is not too much to do but lovely to stay and relax at. If you are looking for a rest spot then faro is perfect and this hostel amazing for it. The staff are fantastic! ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice comfy hostel. very very nice staff (many thanks to gonzales) just stayed for the night to catch a flight in the morning. includes free breakfast rooms are nice, clean and not noisy at all hostel looks fine and has a big terrace would definetly come back!!! ”
- 08 Mar 2014 elisabeth Germany
- “ Beautiful hostel, great location in the downtown area. The rooms are clean and welcoming, the staff is friendly and helpful, and it is a great value for the money. I will definitely be back if I am ever in Faro again. ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Alison USA