Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel. I'd highly recommend staying here. The meals were well priced and very good. The rooms did not have AC and were very hot all the time and you couldn't get wifi in the room. ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent staff! ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous India
- “ My friend and I planned the short excursion to Faro on short-notice and we could not have asked for a better hostel. Our room was very clean and comfortable as was the entire hostel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and we loved that breakfast was included! ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Brilliant place! We only stayed one night but wold love to have stayed longer. lovely atmosphere, very tolerant of my two young kids. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Jane England
- “ Cozy hostel with a very homely feel to it. Staff were friendly and helpful. Saturday night BBQ was amazing, highly recommended! Good place to stay both in a group or as a solo traveler like me. Would stay here again if I ever wanted to go to Faro. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Anonymous Norway