Casa da Ponte Amarela - Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A Casa da Ponte Amarela é diferenciada pelo atendimento personalizado de Sofia. Os quartos são personalizados e a proprietária é bastante atenciosa. A pousada tem uma localização estratégica, no centro histórico e nas proximidades do bares e restaurantes, cuja atividade noturna é muito bacana. Vale conferir. ”
- 23 Jun 2012 Rafael Brazil
- “ A very charming guesthouse, highly recommended! Aveiro was for us a great place to stay a few nights: close to Porto, Coimbra and perfect beaches (even closer). Car parking was possible just a few meters away for free. There are plenty of restaurants in Aveiro (which isn't that touristic and quite 'tranquillo'). The hostel has 3 guestrooms and 2 bathrooms. For us it was pleasant also to meet the other guests in a housely atmosphere. Breakfast was perfect. Sofia is an excellent host. ”
- 05 Jun 2012 Cornelis
- “ It was fine and modern hostel.Good staff.Helpfull! ”
- 03 Jun 2012 Anton
- “ We recommand it to everybody!!! ”
- 26 May 2012 Miriam