Casa de Amigos Albayzin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Honestly a hostel cannot be considered, this is a real shelter for bums: dirty, malodorous, an indecent bath with a seedling of basil in the bidet, the kitchen disastrous (difficulty to cook), smell disgusting that enter in room, difficult to have a privacy! The taxi driver didn't even know this place, we have asked to different residents: nobody knew how to point out to us where this shelter was found! Be sorry me, I often travel but am the first time that assist to a house of the kind! ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was a really nice place!!! The stuff was very friendly and we felt like home. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ If you want to experience the authentic life of Albayzin, you should definitely consider this old house... ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Vladimir Serbia