Casa de Amigos Albayzin
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location (Albaycin, but in 20 minutes you can reach Alhambra on foot). The guy who manages the hostel was extremely helpful. Great value for money.Thank you. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Extremely relaxing enviroment, it´s like living in your own house except for the fact that there are a few more guests. There is a total of 3 rooms (twin, double and 6 bed-dorm). The location can´t be better. The bathroom door did not close properly, the shower did not have much strength and there are areas where the paint is falling by humidity but the atmosphere is so nice that you do not realice. The kitchen is well equipped, the mattresses are very comfortable and everything is very clean. ”
- 14 Sep 2012 Gabriela Spain
- “ Very nice place, just close to Mirador San Nicolas and the wonderful distric of albaycin. We enjoyed a lot our time there, people around are amazing and the guesthouse is just like home. Thanks to Blake for his great hospitality and stories!! Un endroit excellent qu'on a déjà recommandé, le quartier Albaycin est surprenant et la pension est située juste à coté du mirador san nicolas, la réception est trés sympathique, Si vous n'êtes pas trop conventionnel, vous y passerez un super moment! ”
- 03 Oct 2011 Nadege