Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved it!!!! ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Monica USA
- “ clean, friendly staff, highly recommended! ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Matthias Germany
- “ I stayed in a single room with an outside bathroom and it was a good experience. The room was a but small but it wasn't a problem for me . I loved how guests had full use of the kitchen for cooking so it felt like you were "home" rather than at a hotel. There is no Casa De Billy sign on the door so pay attention to the address and ring the bell when you arrive. The location was the only weak point since it's outside of the main city center. However, it's a nice walk or close to the metro . ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Luxurious space, with very helpful staff. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Julianne USA
- “ Perfect for solo traveler, small private rooms bathrooms only shared with one other room. Very quiet, clean and cool deco, friendly helpful staff - this is more of a b & b than a hotel/hostel. Excellent location and even a small breakfast of wholemeal croissant with coffee in the morning. Definitely recommend this place! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Carly Ireland