Casa de Billy Barcelona Gran Via
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Luxurious space, with very helpful staff. ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Julianne USA
- “ Perfect for solo traveler, small private rooms bathrooms only shared with one other room. Very quiet, clean and cool deco, friendly helpful staff - this is more of a b & b than a hotel/hostel. Excellent location and even a small breakfast of wholemeal croissant with coffee in the morning. Definitely recommend this place! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Carly Ireland
- “ Beautiful boutiquey hostel with relaxed atmosphere and a very welcoming owner who made us feel at home! ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Danielle England
- “ We had a great stay here!!! The owner was very nice, gave us a map of the city and showed us where everything was and how to get there. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was served fresh every morning and the atmosphere was very welcoming. It is located about 10 minutes from the University. I would highly recommend staying here. ”
- 26 May 2014 Stephanie USA
- “ Great Hospitality! Siri (the hotel manager) walks to a bakery every morning to pick up fresh WHOLE GRAIN croissants! ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Evan USA