Casa de Don Pablo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a very dark room which we felt depressing. No good value for the money. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Rohloff Germany
- “ Quite but close to downtown. Staff was very knowledgeble and hppy to help. Brakfast was small but decent. It was a gret place to stay. Also stay 3 nights and get the fourth free! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My private room was nice, warm and clean. The bed was really good to sleep. It was good that they have two computers to access Internet and posibility to fullfill waterbottle for few pesos. Every morning was different breakfest and the staff was nice and understanding. Only negative thing was that the other guests can smoke beside you when you are having the breakfest. No anti-tabaco en este comedor. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Noora Finland