Casa del Agua
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Gerry was a wonderful host who made us feel welcome to ask questions and seek advice about Nicaragua. ”
- 09 Nov 2012 Bill
- “ Unfortunately we never found this place. We asked several people in the street where it was supposed to be. We never saw any signs and nobody knew this. So maybe this should be fixed -) We searched for another place instead. ”
- 16 Nov 2011 Anonymous
- “ quiet friendly wonderful, inside pool lovely, owner super friendly and very helpful, character old spanish, loved it, would go again in an instant, definitely not a party house, perfect for meeting like minded friends i would give it a perfect score ”
- 10 Nov 2011 Judy
- “ Great value. Staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent location. Comfortable beds. Quiet rooms and location. Pool clean and warm. I would not hesitate to return to this hostel. ”
- 10 Mar 2011 Marilyn
- “ Great location, beautiful room, generous host..excellent value thank you Gerry - Erika&Joel ”
- 29 Jan 2011 Erika