Casa di Antonella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Superb location: 5-10 minutes easy walk to city center. Staff very helpful, rooms reasonably clean with shared baths. No internet terminals or laundry facilities, but kitchen with stove and fridge available. The best: breakfast - cheeses, lunch meat, yoghurt, omelets, boiled eggs, croissants, assorted fruits. I actually took a photo of it but can't attach it here. Extra 4 Euros, but worth it 100 times. Would stay there again. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Patrick Germany
- “ Unforgettable nice breakfast~~ and quiet stay~~ And plus: Really nice staff!!!The only pity may be there is no TV in the room:( ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The owner of the hostel is the main problem of the hostel : very unpleasant guy, angry, helpless, absent. When we arrived late in Sienna, we were lost! I just call him to have informations about the way to find the hostel, and he shouted on the phone that he had already given me informations by e-mail, and then, we had to find our way to the hostel by ourself! I think he was angry that we arrived late at 7h30 pm... When we had to pay, he tried to add taxes for each person, point that I refused. The breakf ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous France