Casa di Antonella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fabrizio was an excellent host, and the breakfast was fantastic. ”
- 16 May 2016 Galen USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Casa di Antonella and will definitely recommend the Bed and Breakfast to others! The rooms are nicely done up, the bathrooms very clean and the breakfast was very rich especially with regard to the fair price. Thank you for having us! ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Selina Germany
- “ Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Casa di Antonella, but was frustrated by a few things. The first is that there was too much residual detergent or perfume on the bedsheets. I have allergies and could not stop coughing all night from the smell of the bedsheets. The detergent or perfume of the sheets also irritated my skin and I had to remove the bedsheet completely and just sleep with the comforter alone, which is unsanitary I realize. I also noticed strands of hair on the bottom pillow. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA