Casa di Antonella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay at Casa di Antonella and will definitely recommend the Bed and Breakfast to others! The rooms are nicely done up, the bathrooms very clean and the breakfast was very rich especially with regard to the fair price. Thank you for having us! ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Selina Germany
- “ Overall, I enjoyed my stay at Casa di Antonella, but was frustrated by a few things. The first is that there was too much residual detergent or perfume on the bedsheets. I have allergies and could not stop coughing all night from the smell of the bedsheets. The detergent or perfume of the sheets also irritated my skin and I had to remove the bedsheet completely and just sleep with the comforter alone, which is unsanitary I realize. I also noticed strands of hair on the bottom pillow. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Lovely little apartment in a central location. We loved the full kitchen and dining area. Amazing breakfast, well worth the €4. Wifi worked well and we had lovely hot showers. Fabrizio was very accommodating and helpful, even taking us to the bus station to buy our tickets. Our only regret is that we didn't stay more than 1 night. Lots of steep stairs with no lift wasn't a problem for us, but wouldn't be ideal for those with heavy luggage or health problems. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Superb location: 5-10 minutes easy walk to city center. Staff very helpful, rooms reasonably clean with shared baths. No internet terminals or laundry facilities, but kitchen with stove and fridge available. The best: breakfast - cheeses, lunch meat, yoghurt, omelets, boiled eggs, croissants, assorted fruits. I actually took a photo of it but can't attach it here. Extra 4 Euros, but worth it 100 times. Would stay there again. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Patrick Germany