Casa di Antonella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Unforgettable nice breakfast~~ and quiet stay~~ And plus: Really nice staff!!!The only pity may be there is no TV in the room:( ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The owner of the hostel is the main problem of the hostel : very unpleasant guy, angry, helpless, absent. When we arrived late in Sienna, we were lost! I just call him to have informations about the way to find the hostel, and he shouted on the phone that he had already given me informations by e-mail, and then, we had to find our way to the hostel by ourself! I think he was angry that we arrived late at 7h30 pm... When we had to pay, he tried to add taxes for each person, point that I refused. The breakf ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Excellent hospitality and a fine set of accommodations made this one of our favorite stops over 3+ weeks in Italy. The daily breakfast was a huge highlight in the midst of traveling, as we were afforded a family-style meal with the other guests. Proprietor Fabrizio does a fantastic job with all of the logistics, from check-in to payment and check-out, as well as being a wonderful consultant on local attractions and transportation options. Very passionate about making ours a great stay! ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Darren USA
- “ Best hotels so far! Fabrizio even took us from the train station to the hostel when we arrived! ”
- 21 May 2013 Anonymous Israel