Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place, sweet owner, close to public transport, cleaning services were excellent. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Higano New Zealand
- “ The owner was a real jewel! We had our own private courtyard for our dog, and her pets and ours would play together. When we needed veterinary services, she made an excellent recommendation. She had a personal driver who took us to the airport, bus terminals, and to get needed services. Owner is very knowledgeable of Quito and made us feel at home. Would definitely recommend this hostel not only for the excellent facilities and atmosphere, but for the owner's caring personality. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ GREAT PLACE IN A RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD. ROOM WAS CLEAN AND PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE. GOOD CLEAN FACILITIES, PLENTY OF HOT WATER, NICE PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE CITY AND PLANTS. OWNER IS QUITE HELPFUL WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE CITY AND PLACES TO SEE AND EVEN HELPED US WITH SOME TRANSLATIONS. SHE DOES SPEAK ENGLISH ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER LANGUAGES., THE BED WAS VERY COMFORTABLE. IT IS JUST ONE BLOCK FROM CITY BUS LINE AND ABOUT A MILE FROM THE METTRO. WE TOOK BUSES EVERYWHERE,. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Bernadette USA