Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is more of an Airbnb than a hostel. If you're looking for a place outside of the busy centro and touristy areas, this is ideal. However, it is a ways away from the center and the google maps location is wrong. The kitchen is fine and is decently stocked. The house itself is nice and large. There won't be much interaction with the staff. This is definitely a better option if you're planning on staying for more than a week. Try something closer to the center if you want to meet more people. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing place. Congratulations! ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Justyna Poland
- “ Very nice place thanks for all your help...I will recommend to anyone coming to Quito ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Thomas USA