Castanea Old Town Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location but bit expensive. No laundry service available. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great stay in a nice and cosy hostel in the old town of Stockholm being close to the next subway but also to any kind of shopping facilities and lovely restaurants. It was a very friendly atmosphere also concerning the shared bathrooms and the idea of sharing the leftover food marked with an "X" - I really appreciated this idea! The only thing I would recommend is some kind of a night watch person as the reception closes already at 6:00 p.m. and during the night no stuff is around. ”
- 30 Apr 2015 Margrit Germany
- “ Had a very cozy stay for one week. It doesn't have the Hostel feeling (coz it is so very clean), but its still a damn good Choice to stay in Stockholm. Specially the Location is awesome. You are absolut central of Stockholm and the Students district is very close. Really nice Hostel, too clean for me, but I am special :-P. Cheers ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Henrik Germany
- “ Great location and helpful staff. Had a great stay! ”
- 17 Feb 2015 Greta Norway
- “ 100% satisfied, the staff was really nice, smiley, helpful, and attentive. The shower, and toilets were perfect (effective), and clean! Great place to stay! ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Marie-Laure France