Castaway's Backpackers Cairns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really helpful staff, comfortable stay in a decent unit. Only downside is that people would sit outside our unit and smoke - would have been better if there were smoking areas away from the units for us non-smokers :). ”
- 11 Nov 2012 Anonymous British
- “ Great staff to give you all the advices you need and to guarantee a great stay in Cairns ! ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Jeremy
- “ The room was not as clean as what had been presented on this website. I even felt the room was dirty, especially the ground in the room. Two of the staffs there were friendly, but only the two male staffs. (I forgot their names. Maybe one is George and the other is with bare feet most of the time. The others were not friendly at all.) The staffs had parties almost every night. That was bothersome and "extremely" noisy. During my stay there, they even made noise until two o'clock in the midnight one day. ”
- 08 Jul 2012 Anonymous Taiwan