Castaway's Backpackers Cairns
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic Hostel, I can highly recommend. The staff are friendly, its small so you really get to know the other guests. Yet it still manages to be quiet and chilled out so if you would rather a more relaxed stay then that's no problem. Facilities are clean and pool is great. loads of trips you can book. I recommend the reef experience. Wi fi was good as well. Only issue is that it is a 10/15 minute walk down to the beach or to town, there is a shuttle, but not always when your going to need it. ”
- 08 Dec 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Really helpful staff, comfortable stay in a decent unit. Only downside is that people would sit outside our unit and smoke - would have been better if there were smoking areas away from the units for us non-smokers :). ”
- 11 Nov 2012 Anonymous British
- “ Great staff to give you all the advices you need and to guarantee a great stay in Cairns ! ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Jeremy