Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want stay in a quiet and beautiful village to have a rest during your long trip, Please have a try!! A really nice hostel!!! I took the most beautiful photos while stay in this hostel~~~ Quite sweet memory with staying there~~~ ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ The staff were very hospitable, friendly and helpful. Comfortable room and beds, right next to the chateau! Nice and quiet at night. Grocery shop right next door. We stayed a week to explore the many historic sights in the area, and Castel Chambres was the kids' favourite of our 4-wk France trip. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Marie Wai Quan Singapore
- “ The staff was great. They were very helpful and very willing to drive me to Carcassonne when I needed to. The hostel is really out of the way, so it is not really the best for just a single night stay in the area, but if you are staying for multiple nights, its a steal. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Friendly staff and a great place to stay. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Matthew England