Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great, great kitchen facilities, extremey helpful staff, gorgeous terrace on which to enjoy breakfast (not included) under the sun and enjoy the view. Great location among with many other hostels. I would definitely recommend that you stay at this place! ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Guido Italy
- “ The staff here are wonderful, the location is just a few minutes walk to the lake, and there's a gorgeous patio to sit and relax after a long day. I will say that this place was under renovation when I stayed, and I was annoyed to have passed by it 3 times before I found it because there is NO sign outside. Also, the showers have motion sensor lights for some reason, and it's super fun to have to get out twice during a quick shower to wave your arms around until they come back on. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is excellent and a free trip to the Vintgar gorge and a panoramic point is included. However, there were some other guests partying the whole night at the public area but the staff did nothing. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ So good hostel but tiny rooms! Too many beds in one room and no lockers, so bags everywhere in the tiny rooms.. But would def. Go there again :)! ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Leander Denmark
- “ We had a really great time at Castle Hostel. The staff we met, Barbara and Miha, were extremely warm and welcoming, and the vibe in the hostel was very positive and friendly! Even though we only stayed a night they made sure to show us where all the cool stuff in Bled were. We loved the hike to Vintgar and the viewing point that they organised. Also all the food places they recommended were awesome. Great job guys! ”
- 31 May 2014 Leonard Singapore
- “ one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great atmosphere, facilities (where else do u get to play FIFA14 on PS ;)) and very cool n friendly guys running the hostel. ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Anonymous India