Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the rooms are SUPER small! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Sarah
- “ This was my favorite hostel I've stayed in-- it's a perfect size to get to know the other travelers, which was great for a solo traveler as myself. The terrace has an amazing view of Bled, and the facilities are spotless! The staff was extremely present and kind, and it was so easy to book excursions or just ask them about something to do in Bled. Great hostel! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Christa USA
- “ One of the liveliest hostels I have ever stayed. Jaka went to the station to pick me up and that really surprised me. I mean, you don't even get this at a hotel! Staff are approachable and rather easy to mingle with. Perhaps it has something to do with the size of the building, but something makes the atmosphere seem like everyone knows everyone. Really enjoyed my short stay. I will be back! ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Staying at the Castle Hostel was one of the most memorable & happy experiences I've ever had. As soon as you step inside, they scoop you up and make you feel at home and part of the family. They also provide excursions to the magnificent natural surroundings, which is not only convenient, but affordable. Sharing in these trips with your fellow hostelers also builds friendships and happy memories. Of course, being situated in one of the most beautiful places on earth doesnt hurt :) ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great, great kitchen facilities, extremey helpful staff, gorgeous terrace on which to enjoy breakfast (not included) under the sun and enjoy the view. Great location among with many other hostels. I would definitely recommend that you stay at this place! ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Guido Italy
- “ The staff here are wonderful, the location is just a few minutes walk to the lake, and there's a gorgeous patio to sit and relax after a long day. I will say that this place was under renovation when I stayed, and I was annoyed to have passed by it 3 times before I found it because there is NO sign outside. Also, the showers have motion sensor lights for some reason, and it's super fun to have to get out twice during a quick shower to wave your arms around until they come back on. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA