Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our room was very small and unfortunately not very clean. I hope it's not the normal. The staff was very nice and helpful with information where to go and what to do. Thanks for that. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Mathias Germany
- “ I enjoyed staying at the Castle hostel. Friendly people and communicative.You can meet nice Irish grandmas there, too.Would be back. Just a little chilly at winter and there seems to be just one common bathroom. Otherwise excellent. Big PLUS: kitchen open 24h. ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ We found the owner and staff very friendly, the atmosphere was very relaxed. We had free tea and coffee available all day every day. Our overall view on the hostel is very positive.We enjoyed our stay immensely. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Rachel Ireland