Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean, quiet and safe. We didn't check in until well after midnight but a staff member was kind enough to stay up to wait for us. We really appreciated that. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Small hostel in Tralee, starting point of Dingle way. Basic facilities, but a good breakfast for the start of the walk. Owner was very friendly. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ Really nice staff that makes you feel welcome! ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is a friendly,hostel and B&B (I chose the latter), which is right around the corner from bus & train stations, My only complaint is that the owner's son needs more training. Since I live in a nearby town, which is sometimes hard to get to, I will stay here often.. ”
- 08 Mar 2013 David Ireland
- “ 3 day stay, owner went the extra a mile to make sure I had everything I needed and had a 5 bed room to myself. Place was very secure with front door key and interior room key. Wireless was a bit spotty in the rooms but fine on the first floor think that could be easily fixed. All in all a first class stay in the off season. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous Northern Ireland