Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very pleasant stay and nice staff! ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Alexander Germany
- “ Everything went fine during my stay in Tralee. The only problem was concerning the lady owner, whom I never saw during my stay, treated me unwisely. Without even knowing who I was, she knocked at the door of the dorm, and shout "the check out is at eleven". With no "Good morning" no nothing at all! I took it very seriously, after 10 minutes I was ready to leave, threw the keys on the counter and went off the hostel, furious. Apart form that, everything was fine. ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ I enjoyed my two days here. Steve and staff were excellent and very friendly. The hostel was very clean. Great location, a short walk to the centre of town. Free and nearby parking on the street. Breakfast was offering was the traditional continental breakfast and that was enough for me and adequate for the price I paid. There are locks on every room, and lockers on the main level. Highly recommended!! ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA