Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my two days here. Steve and staff were excellent and very friendly. The hostel was very clean. Great location, a short walk to the centre of town. Free and nearby parking on the street. Breakfast was offering was the traditional continental breakfast and that was enough for me and adequate for the price I paid. There are locks on every room, and lockers on the main level. Highly recommended!! ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean hostel, great value for money, staff were happy and enthusiastic. Would stay here again. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Stephen England
- “ Our room was very small and unfortunately not very clean. I hope it's not the normal. The staff was very nice and helpful with information where to go and what to do. Thanks for that. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Mathias Germany