Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super friendly staff even though we checked in very late. Only one bathroom for 8 people (means lots of waiting time). Bathroom was very clean though :) ”
- 30 Jun 2018 Nadine Germany
- “ The Castle Hostel is exactly what you hope for when you are searching for affordable lodging. The facility is very well kept, clean, and welcoming. Stephen was gracious and extremely helpful in offering suggestions for parking and dinner. Our family enjoyed a lovely dinner at Kribys Brogue Inn before catching a show at the nearby National Folk Theater (Siamsa Tire). Following that, we returned to the hostel and all slept comfortably. ”
- 30 Aug 2017 Nicholas USA
- “ Great place to stay. Free breakfast was a real bonus. ”
- 18 Aug 2017 Donal Ireland
- “ Excellent owners and staff, hostel always clean, really good bathroom facilities, get a good nights sleep ”
- 21 Jul 2017 Anonymous Ireland