Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great little hostel, but don't expect a great looking place. It is an old home, with mismatched furniture....however, the beds are super comfortable and the rooms are relatively clean. If you can, request the rooms at the back of the house to reduce the noise made outside. Plus, your a 2 minute walk to the subway station, so you can't go wrong with the value. We were lucky to caught the staff before she left, but it's hard to get ahold of staff. Otherwise, she's a happy person. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very sweet and friendly owners - helped us plan next part of our trip. The place had a cosy home feeling. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Simple and clean, just what we needed. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Colin USA