Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good breakfast, the owner is nice, the room was clean and the bathroom was big. I had a very nice stay. The only downside: the directions are not very clear and it took me some time to find the Bnb. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Alexandre France
- “ We had a lovely stay on St Patrick's night. The B&B is 15 min walk from town and a taxi costs only 6 euros if you are tired after a day out. The owners are lovely and welcoming people. The bedroom had a good size, the bed comfortable and the bathroom had what you need: shower, sink, WC. The breakfast was tasty: you help yourself with coffee, toasts, yogurt, fruits, cereals... and you have a choice or Irish breakfasts. It was a nice experience! ”
- 18 Mar 2012 Sophie
- “ Excellent location and host gave good tips on where to eat. ”
- 01 Aug 2011 Mary
- “ Good breakfast, parking good ”
- 27 Jul 2011 Robyn