Caulaincourt Montmartre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was very nice but was a little bit far from the tourist area, still great place to be in. ”
- 04 Jul 2017 MARIO ANDRES Mexico
- “ The staff was really friendly and always eager to help us. Our room as well as the bathroom (ensuite) was small but we had enough space for everything and it was clean. The view from our window was really nice and the location of the hostel is perfect for daytrips through the city! Nevertheless, the noise from the surrounding rooms was really annoying. We were able to understand every word spoken in the room next to us: very thin walls, but maybe we were unlucky with our loud neighbours! ”
- 10 May 2017 Lisa Germany
- “ Perfect location convenient to metro 12 line and historic monmartre. Lots of eating choices within feet of the hostel. ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Amy
- “ Great hostel! ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous Romania