Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only Location is a bit far but everything here is amazing and free breakfast and lovely staff. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Thunyapon Poland
- “ Best hostel ever. Best staff. Full of good people. Really helpful to get around Santorini and find interesting things to do! ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Marie-Eve Canada
- “ Clean and neat hostel ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Atmosphere and staff are very good but location is a little bit far from bus stop. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 JUNGMOON South Korea
- “ Location a bit out of the way from everything and you can't check in till 3, but the atmosphere more than makes up for it. Also very cheap compared to other Santorini hostels, and the kitchen was great. Overall a beautiful place to stay. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Ashley USA
- “ My friend and I recently had an amazing stay at Caveland and would recommend it to anyone! Although located about a 20 minute walk from the next closest town, Fira, Caveland offered all we wanted and more! We stayed in 10 bed mixed. Loved the pool area - beautiful views all around. Showers were a bit lacking... Water system in Greece isn't up to my standards so every time I showered water filled the bottom and you had to watch to make sure it didn't overflow. Other than that: Perfect trip 👍 ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA