Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The receptionists were polite, respectful and very helpful on arrival. The foyer's internet facilities were very useful, even though the iMacs would restart/reboot every 30 minutes. We had a good view of the street from the 7th floor. The location was very good, just a short walk from downtown L.A. and close to some cheap 24-hour car parks. The pancakes in the morning were fantastic, as was the coffee. There was a great vibe provided by the building itself. It seemed like it had a lot of history ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Padraig Ireland
- “ Bad location, not close to anything, homeless, drug dealers/users everywhere. Breakfast literally consisted of cereal, juice and water. You can't meet anyone, the rooms are hot, tiny and not that clean. Absolute hole! We expected a hostel but this was just something else.. Do yourself a favor and sleep under a tree - you'd be far more comfortable and probably more safe! ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good Hostel, Clean, good Breakfast, friendly Staff; ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Maximilian Germany
- “ Cecil Hotel offers bad customer service, a shady past and rude employes. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Jonatan Puerto Rico
- “ A great hotel ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Anonymous Mexico