Cedar Ridge Lodging
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best possible place to stay. Arlene is like my Jamaican mother, she will assist you with the whole booking of your trip. She will ensure you are always safe, comfortable, and making the most of your day. I travelled alone to this beautiful country and I don't think I could have had such an amazing experience with out cedar ridge. Best place by far! if you are looking to experience Jamaica, and you like to meet new people, this is the best place for you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ”
- 22 Feb 2015 James Canada
- “ Great experience, I enjoyed my stay very much. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Herbert USA
- “ Cedar Ridge was lovely! We stayed for one night and felt very welcome. If i'm going to Mobay again i'm so gonna stay there. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Malin
- “ My first time staying at a hostel and it was fantastic! I have to emphasize the feeling of security at Cedar Ridge. Beyond that , Arlene made me feel like I had family there as I met some of her family and numerous other friendly travellers from around the world. I was able to visit family in Negril and was fortunate to be put up in an all-inclusive for the night. Even after that I felt compelled to return to my friends at Cedar Ridge. Thanks again everyone, I will be back in the future! -J ”
- 18 Mar 2014 Jordan Canada