Cedar Ridge Lodging
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an awesome stay at Cedar Ridge! They all took care of us and Arlene organized everything for us. Thank you so much! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Jennifer Germany
- “ I had a good time there the staffs realy frendly . I recomend this hostel ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Alexandre Luiz Brazil
- “ This was my favourite place to stay in all of Jamaica. At only $20 per night for an extremely spacious and comfortable dorm, this is the best value for money accommodation in the country. The staff, which end up feeling like family, are friendly, warm and beautiful kind people. They will organise all sorts of unique experiences if you just ask. The view from the balcony is amazing and a perfect way to wake up and start every day. Paradise in MoBay, and a perfect place to start your trip. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Dear travelers, Do not get fooled by the price of this hostel, because it could very well be a 5 star hotel! It is about 10min in car from the "hip strip", which is not all that great but must check if you are in Montego Bay. Cedar Ridge is the perfect place to either get your trip started, sit down, plan and enjoy the view. It is also perfect for a last destination or a break from the hustle of backpacking. Super chill, every body is very helpful and nice. Arlene, Rod and Marge rock!Thanks ”
- 09 Aug 2012 Natalia