Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly host, there is no reception but he comes by several times a day to clean and check if you need anything, and you can reach him 24/7 by call or Whatsapp. We also got a very friendly welcome, he told us a lot about Ibiza town. Also very close to the bus stop where you can catch buses to basically anywhere in Ibiza. The beach is about a 10-15 minute walk. About 2 mins from the shops. I very much recommend this accomodation! ”
- 17 Jul 2017 Anonymous Belgium
- “ I think the hostel needs a social area such as living room and a microwave ”
- 04 Apr 2017 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ Very nice place to stay. Owners are not a good English speakers, better to talk in Spanish, if you can. They are willing to help, kind. In general can recommend this place, its average, or better average, compare to price you pay. ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic